solid song.......excellent album
Forget just how good a song is until you hear it years later? Here's a flashback,but a kick-arse song:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5TjPbeyHIO0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5TjPbeyHIO0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
solid song.......excellent album
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Another one by them that is solid (but often forgotten)
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5s7WPtBh0A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5s7WPtBh0A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
My God! I cannot look any more. I seen the beginning and that is all. I feel like Belushi wanting to grab that guitar and smash across a wall or over those "pretty boys" heads. The humanity! Turn away from the darkside Indian and Wahoo, don't look into the light.
I now have to go burn my clothes and look at MotorHead's Ace of Spades and some Black Sabbath to clear my mind. I feel so tainted.
Just joking but I will take British Heavy Metal, Van Halen, Metalica, Kiss, and some Motley Crue any day for old metal and rock music.
no love for these guys?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ec2k5rw5V2I
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks